1. Data of Responsible Party
In compliance with provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 (henceforth "RGPD") and Law 34/2002 of 11 July concerning the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (henceforth “LSSI”), we inform you that the Responsible Party (or “Webmaster”) for the data handling process related to usage of the website www.ahorrocorporacion.com is AHORRO CORPORACION FINANCIERA S.V.,S.A. (Henceforth “The Company”). The Company is headquartered at Calle Eucalipto 25, 28016, MADRID, MADRID; with the Corporate Tax Number (C.I.F.) of A79202628; Phone number of 915869300; and E-mail of email@example.com
We inform you that this Website uses a technology called "Cookies" in order to facilitate the browsing experience of Users, provide them with information tailored to their interests each time they log on and improve the quality of our services. In our Cookies Policy Users can find information regarding the type of Cookies that we use, the purposes of such usage and options available to manage or delete them. Should the User require further information about the Cookies that we use on our Website, he/she may submit an inquiry to the E-mail indicated in the previous paragraph.
2. What are Cookies?
A Cookie is a file that the server sends to your browser and which is then saved on your device (computer or mobile device) in order to store data which can be updated and recovered by the Company.
The information collected via Cookies may include the date and time of visits to our Website, the pages viewed, the time spent on our site and actions taken, and the Websites visited just prior to and after visiting ours. Usage of these devices allows the web server to remember certain data concerning the User, such as his/her preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products in which he/she is most interested, etc.
3. Cookies affected by regulations and those excluded
The Cookies that require informed consent of the User are those involved in web analytics and advertising and affiliation, while those of a technical nature and required for the web to function or to offer services explicitly requested by the User are excluded.
4. What types of cookies exist?
Regarding types of cookies, there are five main categories:
Analytic Cookies: They collect information about the usage of the website.
Social Cookies: They are those needed by external social networks.
Affiliate Cookies: They allow for monitoring of visits coming from other websites, with which our website may establish an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
Advertising and behavioural Cookies: They gather information about the personal preferences and choices of the User (retargeting).
Technical and functional Cookies: These Cookies are strictly necessary for usage of the website and in order to deliver services requested.
5. Cookies used by this website
The following list summarises some examples of different Cookies including type, ownership, purpose and expiration:
- cb-enabled: Technical Cookie that is strictly necessary and is deployed when the installation of Cookies has been accepted. It expires 1 year from the last updating.
- _ga: Cookie of Google Analytics that enables the function of monitoring of unique visits. This Cookie is installed the first time a User visits the website via a browser. When this person visits the website again with the same browser, this Cookie will consider him/her to be the same User. This person will only be considered to be a different User if he/she changes their browser. It expires 2 years from the last updating.
- _gat: This Cookie is associated with Google Analytics Universal. It is used to limit the speed of requests - limitation to data collection from sites with high levels of traffic. Expiry in 1 minute.
- _gid: Cookie of Google Analytics that enables the function of control of unique visits. This Cookie is installed the first time a User visits the website via a browser. When this person visits the website again with the same browser, this Cookie will consider him/her to be the same User. This person will only be considered to be a different User if he/she changes their browser. It expires 24 hours since the last update.
6. Withdrawal of consent to install Cookies; how to eliminate Cookies from the browser
- Select the icon from Tools
- Click Settings
- Click Show Advanced Options
- Click Content Settings in the "Privacy" section • Eliminate Cookies:
- Click Show cookies and site data • Do not allow cookies to be stored
- Click Clear browsing data (clear cache)
- Close and restart browser
Click here for further information regarding Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Internet Explorer Version 11
- Select Tools > Internet Options
- Click the General Tab
- In the Browsing History section, click Delete Browsing History when signing out
- Select Delete Files
- Select Delete Cookies
- Click Remove
- Click Accept
- Close and restart browser
For further information regarding Internet Explorer click here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-419/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Firefox Version 18
- Select Firefox | History | Clear Recent History
- Next to “Details”, Click the Down-Arrow
- Select the following check boxes: Cookies, Cache, Login Enabled
- Choose the “Time Interval for Clearing” in the dropdown menu, Select “All”
- Click Clear Now
- Close and restart browser. You may accept or refuse individual Cookies in Firefox’s Preferences, in the Browsing History section found at Tools > Options > Privacy. Click here for further information regarding Mozilla Firefox: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari Version 5.1
- Select the Safari Icon / Editar | Reset Safari
- Select the following check boxes: Delete web history, Delete all data from the website
- Click Restore
- Close and restart browser. Click here for further information regarding Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
Options - Advanced - Cookies. The Cookies Options allows you to control how Opera manages them and, therefore, to accept or refuse them. Click here for further information regarding Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
Other browsers: Check the documentation of the browser installed on your computer.
When a User visits our Website and begins to browse, he/she is warned about the usage of Cookies and may consent to our Cookies Policy by selecting "Accept" or "Decline” in the informative window. Settings may also be modified.
However, please bear in mind that, in the majority of cases, deleting or turning off Cookies may affect the functionality of our Website and restrict User’s access to certain sections or services available through it.