INFORMATION SOCIETY AND ELECTRONIC SERVICES LAW (LSSI)I)
AHORRO CORPORACION FINANCIERA S.V., S.A.U. (henceforth "ACF") is the Company responsible for this website, from now on also referred to as the WEBMASTER. ACF provides its Users with this document, with which it aims to comply with the requirements set forth in Law 34/2002 of 11 July regarding the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services Law (LSSICE), published in State Bulletin No. 166, and to inform all Users of the website regarding the terms and conditions of usage.
Anyone who accesses this website is assumed to be a User of the website and as such commits to the observance and fulfilment of the terms of this document, and to any other legal regulations which may be applicable.
ACF reserves the right to modify any type of information included on the site, without any need for prior notice of users nor any need to inform them of such requirements. Publication on the website shall be considered sufficient.
- Domain name:
- Trade name:
- ACF and/or Ahorro Corporación
- Company name:
- AHORRO CORPORACION FINANCIERA S.V., S.A.U.
- Corporate Tax Number:
- Registered address:
- Calle Ruiz de Alarcón 7, Madrid.
- Phone number:
Registered in the Madrid Mercantile Register on Sheet 66, Volume 9671, Section 3 of the Mercantile Book, Page M-89,593.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROTERTY RIGHTS
The website, including but not limited to its programming, publishing, compilation and other elements necessary for its functioning, as well as the designs, logos, text and/or graphics, are the property of the WEBMASTER or, if applicable, the latter has the licence or specific authorisation of the authors. All the website contents are duly protected by industrial and intellectual property regulations, and they are registered in the corresponding public registries.
Independently of the purpose to which these contents were destined, partial or total reproduction, usage, exploitation, distribution or commercialisation requires, in all cases, the previous written authorisation of the WEBMASTER. Any usage not previously authorised will be considered a serious infringement of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights of the author(s).
The designs, logos, texts and/or graphics foreign to the WEBMASTER and that could appear on the website belong to their respective owners, being themselves responsible for any type of possible dispute, related to them, that could arise. The WEBMASTER expressly consents to authorise third parties to redirect directly to the specific contents of the website and, in any case, should redirect to the main website of www.ahorrocorporacion.com.
The WEBMASTER recognises, in favour of its owners, the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights without implying by any mention or inclusion thereof in its website the existence of any rights or responsibilities on the part of ACF nor does it imply any support, patronage, or recommendation by that Company.
Any comments whatsoever in relation to possible infringements of intellectual or industrial property rights, or relating to any of the contents contained on this website, may be made via the E-mail email@example.com.
EXEMPTION FROM LIABILITY
The WEBMASTER will not be responsible or liable for information published on its website if that information has suffered manipulation or has been introduced by a third party unrelated to the organisation.
Access to this website implies the knowledge and acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- ahorrocorporacion.com is intended for Spanish residents only. Access to it by anyone who is not a Spanish resident will be done entirely under their sole responsibility. Any dispute, claim or lawsuit that could arise with regard to access to ahorrocorporacion.com or usage of information within shall be governed by Spanish law and will be settled in the Courts and Tribunals of Spain.
- ahorrocorporacion.com provides access to a broad range of information, services and data (henceforth, the “Contents” or “Information”) on the Internet belonging to ACF and to which the User may have access. The User takes responsibility for using the Portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that might be necessary to access certain services or Contents. When registering, the User shall be responsible for furnishing true and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the User is provided with a password for which he/she will be responsible, pledging to make diligent and confidential use of it. The User promises to make suitable usage of the contents and services that ACF offers on its website and not use them to engage in illicit or illegal activities, or those that breach obligations of good faith or the public order.
- ACF has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the Information contained herein is accurate, but does not guarantee the accuracy, veracity, reliability or timeliness of this Information, regardless of the format in which it is presented.
- Under no circumstances shall ACF, nor its managers, employees and/or authorised staff be held responsible for or any damage, loss, claim or costs of any kind, whether this results from the use of ahorrocorporacion.com, of the Information acquired or accessed through it, from computer viruses, operating faults or interruptions in the service or transmission, or faults in the line; the usage of the website, both via a direct connection or through a link or any other means, entails a warning to any User that these possibilities and events could take place.
- ACF assumes no responsibility for any discrepancies which may exist between the opinions expressed, verbally or in writing, publicly or privately, by itself or by its management, board members, shareholders, representatives or employees and those expressed via ahorrocorporacion.com.
- The WEBMASTER reserves the right to modify at any time and without prior notice both the format and contents of its website, as well as the Information, and to restrict access, in any way, of Users to it.
- ACF does not take any responsibility for the contents of the websites of third parties which may be accessed via links.
Users can configure their browsers to be notified on screen of the reception of cookies and to prevent their installation on their devices. Please refer to instructions of your browser for further information regarding this matter.
For additional detail regarding ACF’s cookies policy, please click on this link.
From ACF’s website, the User may be redirected to contents of third party sites. Since the WEBMASTER cannot always control the contents entered by third parties onto their respective websites, it accepts no responsibility for said contents. At any rate, it will immediately eliminate any contents that might conflict with domestic or international laws, morality or public order. In those cases, the WEBMASTER will halt redirection to such websites right away, bringing those contents to the attention of the appropriate authorities.
The WEBMASTER does not take responsibility for the information and contents stored, including but not limited to, in forums, chats, blogs, comments, social networks or any other media, that allows third parties to publish contents independently on ACF’s website. However, and in compliance with provisions of Articles 11 and 16 of the LSSICE, all contents that may affect or contravene domestic or international legislation, the rights of third parties or the public morality or order will be made available to Users, authorities and security forces; moreover, ACF will collaborate actively in its elimination or, if appropriate, blockage. Should a User believe that any contents available on the website may be subject to such classification, he or she is asked to notify the website administrator immediately.
This website has been checked and verified to ensure it functions properly. In general, its correct functioning can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, the WEBMASTER does not rule out the possibility that some programming errors might exist or that certain events caused by Force Majeure, natural disasters, strikes or similar circumstances might make it impossible to access the website.
The website server may automatically detect the IP address and domain name utilised by the User. An IP address is a number which is automatically assigned to a computer whenever it accesses the Internet. All of this information is recorded in an appropriately registered file of server activity which allows for data to later be processed in order to come up with purely statistical measures allowing ACF to find out the number of page impressions, visits to web servers, order of visits, access points, etc.
At ACF, we guarantee the defence of your rights as our client. For this reason, and to handle any possible complaints which may arise, we offer you a Customer Service Department to manage any such complaints and grievances.
CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT
Calle Ruiz de Alarcón 7, 2º Derecha - 28014 Madrid
This Service shall, within a maximum of 2 months from the time of presentation to the Customer Service Department, resolve any such complaints or grievances.
Moreover, we inform you that ACF has a Customer Service Regulatory Framework. To refer to it, clink on this link.
If you would like, among others, to consult regulations regarding transparency and the protection of financial services customers, clink on this link.
For further information on making a complaint or grievance see this link.
Following this approach, and in the case of disagreement with the solution provided by the Customer Service Department, the User may, secondly, turn to the Complaints Service of the National Stock Market Commission (CNMV). To that end, we provide you with the new form for submitting complaints and consultations to said Organism which complies with new requirements of the Ministerial Order 2502/2012 of 16 November, that governs the procedure for submitting grievances to the complaints services of the Bank of Spain, CNMV and General Insurance and Pension Funds Directorate.
To access the CNMV’s complaints form click on this link.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For the settlement of any disputes or questions related to this website or the activities carried out on it, Spanish legislation will be applicable and the parties specifically submit themselves to said legislation, with the Courts and Tribunals closest to Madrid being competent for the resolution of all conflicts arising from or related to its usage.