Markets

Equities

ACF holds a unique position in the Spanish equities market as the number one independent institution by market share and trading volumes. Moreover, it is the only local broker with extensive global distribution capabilities.

Relevant Factors

Specialisation

ACF is an independent advisor with a local product, deep knowledge of the listed domestic segment and excellent access to company management teams.

Renowned fundamental research department

Team comprised of 7 analysts.
74 companies are covered with specialisation in the mid-cap segment and a global investment strategies product (combining macro, stock picking and derivatives, within a local research product).

Broad client base

The Group has a vast client base that is diversified by type and geographic location. Final institutional clients amount to 80% and the remaining 20% corresponds to stock brokers and non-financial companies. The clientele is well-balanced between domestic and international customers.

Adapted to MiFID II

Pioneers in adaptation of operations to MiFID II regulations.
Offering Best Execution in all global liquidity centres.

Comprehensive service

We provide a comprehensive service including execution as well as trading and fundamental research ideas. We offer both cash and hedging strategies in domestic and international markets.
We have efficient trade execution capabilities in the main global markets of which ACF/ StormHarbour is a member or has agreements with third parties and tools for electronic trading and carrying out complicated orders.
Proven execution capabilities: ACF has ample experience in placement of blocks and Accelerated Book Building (ABB).
The qualified sales desk provides service to institutional clients in Madrid, Barcelona, New York and London.

Split customers by geographical location

mercados

Member of the main markets

Domestic

BME
senaf
aiaf
meff
send
marf

International

MTS_Core
deutsche-borse
Bloomberg
AUSTRALIA
AQUIS
BATS
TURKEY
vse
TMX
BRAZIL
EURONEXT
ITALY
CHI-X
CBOE
GREECE
TURQUOISE
NYSE
SWISS
South Korea
South Africa
POLAND
HONG KONG
NEW ZEALAND
SINGAPORE
INDONESIA
NASDAQ
LSE
Nordics
Hungary
MALAYSIA
MEXICO

In-house tools

abe

Ahorro Best Execution

ABE is a platform for integration of financial markets that ensures a professional trading situation, thus guaranteein "best execution" for its institutional clients (Link with specific information regarding our systems).

Main services:

  • Multimarket and multiproduct terminal (Fixed income, equities and derivatives).
  • Driver of prices and of algorithms para optimisation of each trade.
  • Connectivity with markets, guaranteeing solidity, resilience, minimum latency and maximum efficiency as well as compliance with all MiFID II requirements.
  • Market-making tool that allows ACF to participate in the role of Market Maker in the main Spanish electronic fixed income market (SEND).
Madrid
  • C/ Eucalipto, 25
  • Madrid 28016
  • España
  • See map
  • (+34) 91 586 9300
  • info@ahorro.com
Barcelona
  • Passeig de Gràcia, 74.
  • Barcelona 08008
  • España
  • See map
  • (+34) 93 366 2400
  • info@ahorro.com
Nueva York *
  • 452 Fifth Avenue, 29th Floor
  • New York, NY 10018
  • USA
Londres *
  • 10 Old Burlington Street
  • London W1S 3AG
  • United Kingdom
Lisboa *
  • Escritorio De Representacao
  • Rua Joshua Benoliel n.º 6 – 6ºA
  • 1250-133 Lisboa - Portugal
Dubai *
  • Dubai International Financial Centre
  • The Gate, Level 15, Office 36
  • P.O. Box 121208, Dubai
  • UAE
* Offices of Stormharbour.