Our platforms for electronic access to markets, developed in-house, are a benchmark within the financial sector and allow ACF to connect to practically all of the financial markets in the world.
ACF is a specialist in systems for connectivity with markets and brokers, for both institutional and retail funds flows. Its systems offer multiple functionalities and configurations in order to adapt this service to the needs of each client. Moreover, ACF is a pioneer in providing services for carrying out non-listed issues.
Ahorro Best Execution
ABE is a platform for integration of financial markets that ensures a professional trading situation, thus guaranteein "best execution" for its institutional clients (Link with specific information regarding our systems).
- Multimarket and multiproduct terminal (Fixed income, equities and derivatives).
- Driver of prices and of algorithms para optimisation of each trade.
- Connectivity with markets, guaranteeing solidity, resilience, minimum latency and maximum efficiency as well as compliance with all MiFID II requirements.
- Market-making tool that allows ACF to participate in the role of Market Maker in the main Spanish electronic fixed income market (SEND).
Systems for electronic market access (OMS/EMS):
ACF offers its institutional and professional clients a routing and trade execution service that is adapted to the characteristics of each transaction. From proper handling of large orders and usage of complex algorithms to carrying out retail trades.
- Integration and connectivity with clients via FIX Direct or through third-party global platforms, both for final retail and institutional clients.
- Electronic access to global markets and brokers
- Direct Market Access (DMA) to main markets and settlement platforms.
- Strategies, algorithms and SOR. DSA (Direct Strategy Access) service.
- Equities: BME equities (Bolsas de Madrid, Barcelona y Valencia), Alemania (Xetra), Francia, Holanda, Bélgica, Portugal (Euronext), Reino Unido (LSE), Italia (Borsa Italiana), Suecia, Noruega, Dinamarca y Finlandia (OMX), Suiza (SWX, Virt-X), USA (NYSE, Nasdaq), MTFs (BAts, Chi-X, Turquoise, black pools), ...
- Fixed income: SEND, SENAF, Bloomberg ALLQ, MTS Cash, MTS Bondvision, Tradeweb, MarketAxess, UBS Bond Port.
- Derivatives: MEFF, Eurex, NYSE Liffe, Euronext CAC40, CME, CBOT, ...
Coverage of the entire post-trading cycle:
- Clearing, settlement and custody.
- Reporting, daily confirmations and recaps adjusted to the needs of our clients.
- Problem solving and monitoring of post-trading processes.
ACF is a pioneer in providing securities registry services via book entries of non-listed companies and issues of stock of non-listed companies via a team of professionals who are experts in:
- Legal and administrative advisory services for preparation of documentation related to accounting records for book entries
- Preparation of book entry registries
- Management of relevant communications to shareholders or lenders, as well as any other people or entities in accordance with regulations
- Compliance with legal formats
- Custody of documentation, with access granted to shareholders or other people with verification rights
ACF guarantees compliance with MiFID II rules and regulations in all of its transactions and activities.
- C/ Eucalipto, 25
- Madrid 28016
- See map
- Passeig de Gràcia, 74.
- Barcelona 08008
- See map
Nueva York *
Nueva York *
- 452 Fifth Avenue, 29th Floor
- New York, NY 10018
- 10 Old Burlington Street
- London W1S 3AG
- United Kingdom
- Escritorio De Representacao
- Rua Joshua Benoliel n.º 6 – 6ºA
- 1250-133 Lisboa - Portugal
- Dubai International Financial Centre
- The Gate, Level 15, Office 36
- P.O. Box 121208, Dubai
* Offices of Stormharbour.